Body Comp Swap Coaching Features
You can't out-train a bad diet! Two nutrition plans are offered
- Meal based: a personalized meal plan for those who don't mind consistency and prep their meals at home or use a meal prep service such as our affiliated partner company
- Macro based: learn how to track your food intake via our Macro Method™ to be able to eat out w/ family and friends while being accountable with your goals
If you're willing to put in the work, be ready to reap the results.
- Weekly workout plan based on your schedule
- Custom workouts of exercises, sets, reps and optimal cardio
- Updated monthly unless otherwise discussed at check-in
Although email support is offered, sometimes it is difficult to get the message across. 30 min monthly phone call make sure you get the utmost support to avoid plateaus and keep progress revving!
Email/messaging check-in support is offered to each clientele so that they can clear up any misunderstandings, have questions answered, ask for advice and get the support they need.
It's true that the right supplements with the right plan can give you an "Edge". But there's a ton of different products out there, so figuring out which ones to use and which ones to avoid can be tricky.
- Optimal supplement consulting tailored to your goals to maximize your training and diet efforts
- Includes protein shakes, pre-workouts, vitamins, fat-burners, amino acids, etc.
- DOES NOT INCLUDE consultation on performance enhancing drugs
Success is best realized when you don't only focus on where you're going but also how far you've come.
- Critical assessments of body weight, physique progress photos and body girth measurements make sure you are on track with your goals so that you're getting results and aren't wasting valuable time.
- If you're not on track with your goals, your coach will make the necessary diet and training program changes to ensure progress.
- If motivation is a factor, your coach will schedule a call to ensure a positive mindset
Body Comp Swap Program Application Process
Fill out the coaching application below. A coach will review your application to make sure you will work well together for optimal results
Submit the application
Once submitted, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted. If your application is approved for the Level 2: Body Comp Swap Program, we'll contact you in order to get started.
If for some reason we don't feel you would be a good fit for Level 2, our Fit-Edge Team will attempt to see if our Level 1 Habitual Coaching Program will suit you better.
If neither program is a good fit, we will notify you with recommendations of alternative options. It's rare that it should come to this, however we only work with individuals who are willing to be coached and will put in the necessary effort to achieve their desired body composition
Who Do We Coach for Level 2: Body Comp Swap
We work with several different client types but the following qualities make for a great match with Fit-Edge coaches. Prior to applying, take a minute to consider if you are: